Re: Alan's responce

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

Just because I've seen so many postings like Eogan's, I want to broadcast
my experience with the Prinicipality as a counterexample.

  I've received many clear messages about the Principality.  People seem
to have gone out of their way from the start to involve me - I had several
exchanges of email about the principality mailing list.  I don't greatly
fear the formation of the Northern Principality.  My experiences have
been utterly different from those of Eogan (and others who have reported
similar stories here).

Giovan Donato
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia:
    Omnes Contigit Felicibus Armis - Latos Fines Extremae Terrae

Scripsit Eogan: