Too quiet

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

It's too darn quiet here.  There aren't any drums coming from across the
lake.  There isn't the warm buzz of conversation coming from the
marketplace.  There aren't the wonderful smells floating through the air
that change from tent to tent.  And people don't smile and tip their hats
to me as I pass them by on the street.  There are some things you just
can't take pictures of.

*sigh*

Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy