Reversable clothing (continued)

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Oops!  Somehow I managed to hit the send command before I finished typing my
last message.  This is where I left of....
     I have a feeling that if garments were reversed in period, it would have
been for a similar function--to keep one side clean while the other got messy.

Then again, we have the annual Feast of Fools ceremony where people are
commonly described as wearing their clothes inside-out!  (Although they were
not, strictly speaking, reversable garments).
Aye,
Eogan