Re: Glorious day for films.

Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>

ginevra@bellsouth.net wrote:

Do you mean that it's actually going to be live-action and not animated???!!!

> There is a God!

Yes... apparently computer technology and special effects will allow standard
height actors to be "shrunk" to hobbit size.  nothing like Willow, etc.
Apparently its only recently that technology has really allowed the unmakable
movie to become possible.

As for Patrick Stewart, I think he's too regal.  Thus I suggest Denethor... ivory
carved into a stern and ruling face...

Kenneth Brannaugh perhaps as Faramir.  as for Gollum..... hmmmm  David Spade?
Michael Myers? :-)

Stephan