Re: atlantia list concerns

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

I have found that your posts have opened up several interesting discussions!
 There is alot I have learned this past month reading the responses to your
questions.  Please do not let one person's view stop you from posting anything.
 We are an EDUCATIONAL society that is supposted to encourage learning by
others as well as authenticity.  Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland