List Concerns

Poster: nix@iolinc.net (Malone, N.)

You go Girl!
Most of your questions are silly social things that dont really concern
the nobler Mongol folks of the world but hey they are things I would
never think about on my own, some quite interesting. Reading about the
English compulsions for social finagling is alot like the sunday comics.
Go for it, but maybe you should throw in a question about rattan and
duct tape occassionally to apease those sort of people.

AshaHito