Re: List Concerns - sorta

Poster: Gina MacNeill <rhiannonofberra@mindspring.com>

At 02:38 PM 12/16/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Go for it, but maybe you should throw in a question about rattan and
>duct tape occassionally to apease those sort of people.

Hmmm questions about duct tape and rattan?!?!?

Is duct tape made from real ducks?

(yes, I know.. kinda stupid... but hey... hopefullly it made someone grin
just a little :)

On a more serious side, ask your questions Ms. Cosby, and don't worry about
those who don't wish to answer, they have the choice of skipping them or
not, at their leisure.  I have found that the folks of atlantia are more
than happy to share their knowledge with someone who is genuinely
interested in learning.

rhiannon of berra
caer mear's only _combat_ archer babe

Meddle not in the affairs with dragons for you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.