Re: Henry VII

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

I applaud you my lady!  We are an educationally oriented organization and we
should answer peoples questions.  On the other hand...... I just love this
quote:  "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but teach him to fish and he
eats for a life time."  I don't know who said it, but I know it I went to the
reference library I could look the quote up and find out (Bartlett's?).  BTW
the reverse snowball search is my personal favorite.

Wishing I had more time for research myself,
Lady Lora Leigh
Southern Wilds of Attillium