Re: On that Note!

Poster: Orendil@aol.com

Don't forget that for research, the northern reaches of Atlantia is blessed
with one of the greatest of places -- the Library of Congress. Even if you
can't get there in person, it can prove a valuable place for the gathering of
information. A significant part of their catalog is online, and I've used it
many times (I particularly favor the ESS option for browsing their
collection...it gives alot of flexibility for specifying what you are looking
for) to identify what books are out there on a particular subject, then go
else where to acquire them.

On a separate note, I've made the contents of my own library available on my
website. If anyone is interested something from my collection, feel free to
contact me........

Orendil