(2220)

Poster: "maddy123@usa.net" <maddy123@usa.net>

Everyone has the ability to receive a Fully Loaded 350 MHz MMX Computer Fully Loaded For FREE !!! And  $3,000 Referral Fee For everyone you share this with.
(see  specs below for computer).

FOR THE RECORD  MAKE NO MISTAKE
THIS IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING.
WE ARE STRICTLY A REFERRAL-BASED COMPANY.

                   $3000 Referral Program/ROMA 3K

Incredible Concept!!! Incredible Opportunity!!! The ROMA "5 for 3"
incentive system is the most exciting, revolutionary business program
ever conceived. WE ARE NOT MLM. We are a referral-based company.
To put this in layman's terms  very simply, you personally refer 5
people who want a computer and you earn $3,000 for each and every FIVE (5)
closings. You are also eligible to earn your very own, fully paid-for
350 MHz Computer. Computers are delivered within 2 weeks. In other words, the
potential is totally INCREDIBLE!!!  5 = $3000  10 = $6,000 , 20 = $12,000
30 = $18,000  and so on  FOREVER!!! AND ADDITIONAL  BONUSES EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!! It's that EASY.

Do you see the picture yet? You promote and generate interested people. Through internet promotion or any other way you wish to promote and the money will come your way  !!!

Everytime someone responds to your promotion, you very SIMPLY AND EASILY refer them to the company. All you need to do is direct them to our customer service representatives with your ID number, and staff takes over and does the rest. (You own personal ID number will be assigned to you upon joining). For the record, we have been delivering computers on a daily basis. AND, WE DO DELIVER WITHIN 2  WEEKS!!! Not 4, 6, 8, 10 or more weeks. Upon computer being delivered to your personal referrals, YOU GET PAID!!!  We have our OWN IN-HOUSE LEASING COMPANY. Which means, we do not have to depend on ANYONE ELSE. So if you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, we highly encourage you to call our toll-free 800 number right away  TODAY!!! DO NOT WAIT!!!

The Computer Package Consists of:
350 MHz Complete Desktop System
-AMD K6-2 350 MHz MMX Processor w/3D
-Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
-ATX ADP Motherboard w/512k L2 cache
-32 MB SD-RAM
-4.3 GB Hard Drive
-1.44 MB Floppy Drive
-32X CD ROM /3D Stereo Sound
-Amplified Speakers/Headphones/Microphone
-4 MB AGP Video Accelerator
-Rockwell Wavetable Sound Card
-Mini Tower Case
-56K v.90 Internal Fax/Modem
-2 Fast Serial/Parallel/Game ports
-Enhanced 104-Key Keyboard/Mouse
                                  PLUS:
                         15" SVGA Color Monitor
                       NEC Color Desk Jet Printer
                  MUS Twain Full Color Flatbed Scanner
                              Windows ' 98
    Lotus Suite-includes Lotus Notes, Lotus Spreadsheet and much more
                            Norton Anti-Virus
                       Quicken accounting software
        Cyberscape- 10 CD Portfolio and Reference w/Encyclopedia
                      DragonFax included with modem
  6 Months of unlimited Online Training: 25+ software titles to choose
                                  from
            3 Years Parts & Labor Warranty (1st Year In Home)
                     Ability to Process Credit Cards
                         Full-Service Help Desk

SO , IF YOU WANT THE ABILITY TO EARN ALL THE ABOVE AND/OR THE $3,000 FOR EVERY 5 REFERRALS, WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL TODAY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION !!!

For further information please call : (800) 600-0343, ext. 2158
( 7days a week/24 hours a day)
(we have literally been overwhelmed with incoming calls, so if you
experience a busy signal, please try again)

THE POWER OF THE PLAN IS SIMPLICITY - "5 FOR 3" =  $3000 !!!!!!!
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!! IT'S ALL UP TO YOU. THE QUESTION IS HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE $$$$$$

GIVE US A TRY AND SEE THE PHENOMINAL RESULTS!!!!

70% of Americans still do not own a Computer and 80% of Americans are NOT yet on the INTERNET!!! WE ALSO SUPPLY WESITES TO OUR MEMBERS  AND ALSO THE ABILITY TO PROCESS CREDIT CARDS!!!!!!

SO DON'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY AND CLIMB ABOARD AND START REFERRING AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL BE ON YOUR WAY TO $3000, $6000, $9000...AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT TO MAKE SO CLIMB ABOARD AND GET STARTED.

CALL TODAY!    1-800-600-0343    ext.    2158

43097