RE: Wassail

Poster: Orville D Keys Jr <odkeys@ww-interlink.net>

Here's a Wassail recipie recieved from some friends on another list.  Haven't tried it YET...but I hear it has a kick!!!!
This is a traditional Wassail, hope you like it!!  This makes quite a large
batch.  You can reduce the size of the batch, just keep the proportions equal.

Combine and heat in a large pot:

4 bottles of Madera wine
1 bottle of brandy
1/2 cup apple cider
12 allspice, whole
12 cloves, whole
6 cinnamon stickes, broken

Heat this all together for a while (30 minutes to two hours) and serve warm
by the fire.  Watch out, this packs quite a wallop!!

With earmes Yule tidings
Maeve Mac Donnell
Falcon Cree