Re: RP'ing?

Poster: "Greg Prevost" <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

>How many of you out there caught the medieval bug through D&D?  How many of
>you still play it?  Have your SCA experiences made you a better player or
DM
>in your opinion?

Well AD&D didn't hurt but I was into medieval stuff long before.  I don't
Role Play anymore, why play when I live it at every event?

That reminds me a story I heard from Sir Forgal years and years ago.  I
asked why he hadn't arranged his Military life so he could fight crown and
he replied that the same reason I don't Role Play anymore is why he still
did his military stuff.  Going out and living the adventure for real is
always the better option.

Janos