Re: Helping at events (was courtly behavior)

Poster: Shannon Keys <skeys@millenicom.com>

Unfortunately, for those of us who are new, sometimes we do not know who to ask, or where to volunteer assistance to the event staff.

Medb Mac Domhnaill
Falcon Cree.
(Who, growing up in an Irish/Italian was expected to help with EVERYTHING!!!)
Si non caste tamen caute ;)