MERRY ROSE OWNERSHIP

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Unto the good folk here assembled, greetings.

	I'd like to correct a common and honest mistake made by the
	subscribers of this list.  While I am the kingdom web minister,
	I am not this list's owner.

	This list is operated by Lord Kendrick Wayfarer (Tanner
	Lovelace), his e-mail is "owner-atlantia@atlantia.sca.org".
	The web page for the FAQ for this list can be found at:

	http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org

	While I do control all things relating to Atlantia's name
	space, the Merry Rose is a legacy that is handed off to a
	third party.

	As always, I'm happy to help in any way I can with the Merry
	Rose but please understand that my remedies are limited
	since I don't own it.

I remain, true to Their Majesties' service,
_____
|_|_|  Lord Kevin of Thornbury
 \|/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org