Greetings from Seareach

Poster: jonescd@uncwil.edu (Denise Jones)

Greetings to you this day,

I send this post to all who attended Sheep Raids this past weekend.  Thank
you for making it such a wonderful event.  It was a real success and the
Sheep Side Tavern was a BIG hit!

We did have a few items turned in to us:
- a blue and white striped canvas bag with tools, etc. inside
- a wide brass bracelet with an ivy pattern on it
- a pewter mug
- a leather mug with a very spiff dragon on it
- a silver colored (maybe nickle?) cloak pin
I am sure they would love to be returned to their owner.  Please contact me
via e-mail or my phone# listed in the acorn (seneschal of Seareach)

I also have a couple of names to turn over to a Chatelaine/Castellan from
the following areas:  Raleigh, Garner, and Inwood, WV.  These names were
collected at our new comer's point.  Please contact me privately for their
information.

I wish everyone a great day, and safe travel to all those going to Crown
Tourney this weekend.

In service,
Lady Caroline, Seneschal, Shire of Seareach