Re: Greetings from Seareach

Poster: Christoph & Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Scripsit Lady Caroline:

>Greetings to you this day,
>
>I send this post to all who attended Sheep Raids this past weekend.  Thank
>you for making it such a wonderful event.  It was a real success and the
>Sheep Side Tavern was a BIG hit!

I have meant to post this sooner, but I must say that this year's Sheep
Raids, like those which have come before it, was a real kickin' event.  Our
family attended, as did several other members of our Shire, and once again
a good time was had by all.

Kudos to all those from Seareach whose hard work and planning made this
year's event a success.

In service,
Lady Kat
member of the Shire of Cathanar