Poster: Betty Eyer <betty_eyer@yahoo.com>

--- Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us> wrote:

> Poster: Janine H Sutter
> <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>
snip
> there were plently of other gentlemen
> standing around WATCHING me
> carry this stuff.

I think that nimble, non-pregnant ladies could also spring to your aid!
Although chivalry is frequently described as a male virtue, there are
some things that apply to all, such as assisting those who are
encumbered by their duties and/or their physical state.

> I think we just all have to
> be mindful that while we are in the SCA to have a
> good time and not to spend
> all day carrying things for others, a little extra
> effort on all of our parts
> will make the SCA an even better place to play!!
> Kari

Hear, hear! You don't want to spend so much of your time in service
that you don't feel like you are getting anything back.  But, then if
everyone spent just a small amount of each event in service, we would
all have a better time.
> http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
>             Submissions:  atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
>         Admin. requests:  majordomo@atlantia.sca.org

===
Magdalena de Hazebrouck
Purpure, a fess fesule argent between three torches or.