Re: Discussion: netiquette (was re: young people)

On Jun 11, 1996 11:28:05, 'many waters cannot quench love
<lisa@technomancer.com>' wrote:

>unto the merry rose, from melys, greetings!

Snipped for brevity, NOT content!
>					in service,
>
>							melys
>

>lisa@technomancer.com		lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'intrate!
>http://www.privnet.com/lisa/

May I say this is one of the most well-written, coherent replies to this
entire problem I have yet to see.  I, albiet a relative newbie to this
group, would like to add my wholehearted agreement and approval.

Well said, Melys.

Sue the as-yet unnamed

schenoweth@usa.pipeline.com