RE: Discussion: netiquette (was re: young people)

Kate, I thank you for your kind words...however several of the "gentles" of this list have flamed me privately via e-mail....words like jerk, a**hole and get a life were used.  I was told that the gentleman's reputation is spotless and his courtesy unquestioned and I had some nerve to attack him in this fashion.  My reputation was called into question and I have been not too subtlely informed that even the dimmest of dullards knows where and when he is neither wanted nor welcome.  I am unsubscribing to the list....I was unaware that Atlantia was this type of place. I have even been chastized from the throne, unfairly I feel, but chastized nonetheless. I *ASSUMED* that having been a member of the list for a while that it was appropriate for me to respond in a joking manner to what I assmed from the header to be an amusing subject. I assumed this from his comment that young women were used to recruit after the age of 18......tho my first thought was less than innocent.  I am sorry that my comments were the basis of an off-topic list mail and humbly aplogize to you and anyone else I may have offended.  If you so desire you may repost this with my permission, however I will not be here to see it.

Again, my thanks for your kind words.

Louise
aka Tamira Andemar
Lady Dragonfyr of Draconmere (formerly Hudson County, NJ)