Re[2]: Discuss: Heraldry question (Long!)

I grinned for two weeks and the corners of my mouth still get a workout now
and then;)  The best thing from this: I am now empowered to write letters to
the crown, recommending people in my aquaintance that have earned a bit of
recognition.  In fact, that's got to be the best part and I know TRMs
appreciate that kind of help.

Falcone

[Falcone, not to ruin your glow, but ANYBODY can write to Their Majesties on
anything they want to, anytime at all.  Award recommendations, problems,
gripes, etc., etc., ad nauseam ad infinitum.  It doesn't take an AoA, just a
pen.  Hope I didn't take away your _raison d'etre._]

J. Blackbow