Re[2]: DISC: Signatures

Greetings, all.

>Another solution to finding who is who is sending a message to
>majordomo@atlantia.sca.org with no subject (or any subject) and the phrase
>"who atlantia" in the message..

I'm afraid you lost me, Your Majesty. I thought the suggested command would
tell me who is subscribed to the list...not who sent out the message I just
read.

By the way, the East Kingdom recently added a top-line header with poster.
As I recall, there was a resounding sigh of relief when it happened...and
many thanks sent to the list tender.

Kendrick, I know you would like to let this run for a while but could you
let us know how many people asked you off-line to change it. No names, just
numbers. I'd like to have some idea of whether or not it's worth
continuing.

We've easily got a dozen unhappy users...and the threat of getting
inundated with "Message Undeliverable" duplicates if some servers start
crashing.

Sorry, it's just frustrating at my end,
Tadhg