Re: About Irish Wolf Hounds

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greetings from Manus MacDhai!

Regarding the subject of Irish Wolfhounds (IWs), I did some research
about them about a year ago which included posting some queries on
rec.pets.dogs.breeds and rec.pets.dogs.info.  I still have the email
responces I received and I am willing to share them with anyone who
is interested (they are a little long to post to the list).  Send me
a request directly and I will forward all the stuff I got (which
included the name and number for the secretary of the IWCA (the breed
association).)

Hope this helps!!

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill