Re: Principality why do you want to leave

Poster: Nicole Honeycutt <ladyemma@mindspring.com>

At 02:43 PM 7/28/98 -0400, Jessica Wilbur wrote:

>Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>
>
>Excuse me, but could everyone PLEASE stop posting principality-related
messages
>to the Merry Rose?? There is a list set up *specifically* to discuss these
issues. That is a
>far more appropriate place to post. I myself am subscribed to the P-list,
but I know several
>peole on the Merry Rose who are not, and have no wish to see this stuff
here.

>Thank you.
>
>--Muireann

uh... that would be myself.   let's talk about Pennsic or Tents or Dyeing or
anything but the P movement..... which i might add makes it sound like a
dirty word.

So how 'bout those Visgoths??????

Emma of Eilean Donan
formerly Emma Lawless