Re: coat of arms research

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

Greetings Cousin,

I have read Tristan's letter and your responce, and what you said is what I
expected.  Tristan is in my barony, and I have contacted him to settle the
issue.  I have to admit that when I saw his letter, I fired off a email
asking for a copy  of the St Gabriel's responce because if you had said
what he claimed, it would have been totally out of character.  I used to be
a lurker of the St Gabriel's and I know how careful and thoughtful you all
are.  I will handle this.

Furthermore, I think many people confuse St Gab with the SCA College of
Arms.  I think I will add a clear discription of both to my training
materials.

In service,

Eógan mac Ailpein, Boreas Pursuivant
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia